Saturday 9 January 2010

A New Year, A New Decade, and a New Start

Happy New Year everyone!


So welcome back as we enter the Teenies (or is it Noughteens, maybe Noughteenies. Never mind.) For me it presents as much of a new start as it does for the decade. Even though my activities and commitments haven’t really changed from years past, I’m determined more than ever to make a change, and perhaps more importantly – to make a difference. This may not be the attitude of the rest of the World at the moment, but hopefully one day, positive change will make itself prevalent. I hope to blog a lot more this year, and cover wider ranges of topics such as news, politics, culture, TV, Film, Music, as well as own views on the World, my home country of Britain, and how the year is going. So let the new start begin.

No comments: